Our garments are created to make you happy for a long time. Therefore, wash them only when it is really necessary to extend their life and avoid unnecessary waste of water.
Please note that our garments are delicate and must be treated with care to preserve their colors and avoid damaging the fabric and prints.
These are our recommendations:
- Consider airing your garment regularly to avoid constant washing. This is especially useful for garments like blazers, but you can do it with all our garments
- Wash the garments by hand.
- If only one part of the garment needs to be washed, focus on that area instead of washing the entire garment.
- Do not rub or scrub the garment when hand-washing it to avoid damaging the fabric and colors.
- Always turn your clothes inside out when washing, so the visible side stays beautiful longer.
- Do not bleach or soak the garment for long periods of time.
- Hang your garment in the shade to dry. This will help prevent wrinkles and avoid ironing if not necessary.
- Turn the garment inside out and iron low-temperature.
Do you need help?
Feel free and contact us:
Info@julyliebe.com - Whatsapp us - Instagram @julyliebe