Please note that we can only accept returns if they are returned on time and in accordance with the return policy below.We have a 14-day right of return, that means you have 14 days after receiving your shipment to send your items back. However, we can only take back unused items. The attached labels as well as the article must be send to us complete and undamaged. Further information is available in the Cancellation Policy and in the general Terms and Conditions.
- Include the Return Form in your return package. Use the form below or write your order number, name, pieces and reason on a paper. The use of the Return Form is obligatory.
- Make sure that the return label is complete and legible. Use our box or a similar box to protect the goods.
- Keep the delivery confirmation until you have received a refund of the value of the goods from us.
- Please note: If you are from a non-EU country and you send it back yourself, your return must be marked as a Return of Goods. Otherwise your return will be delayed and additional fees will apply for the return.
OUR RETURN LABEL:
- GERMANY: 5€
- AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, NETHERLANDS, LUXEMBOURG: 10 €
- DENMARK, FRANCE, FINLAND, IRELAND, SPAIN: 13 €
- UNITED KINGDOM, SWITZERLAND: 17 €
We cannot provide a return label for all other countries, please send us the package back to us yourself.
IF YOU SEND IT BACK BY YOURSELF, SEND IT TO:
RETURN IN OUR STUDIO
If you are in Berlin, you can also return your package to our studio after making an appointment.
We will refund the payment to you within 7 days of the arrival of your return.